The following publications have been reviewed by the mentioned authors;
- Art Students Observed by Charles Madge and Barbara Weinberger, reviewed by R. J. Plummer
- The Modern Blacksmith by Alexander G. Weygas, reviewed by R. W. Millard
- Ormolu: The work of Matthew Bolton by Nicholas Goodison, reviewed by John Eggleston
- Craft Education, Presentation of Design by T. Pettit, reviewed by Keith Gentle
- Approaches to Clay Modelling by John Scott and Erich Fisher, reviewed by Michael Paffard
- Working in Collage by John Portschmouth, reviewed by Keith Gentle
- China, A History of Art by Bradley Smith & Wan-go Weng, reviewed by John Eggleston
- Art Techniques for Children by Gottfried Tritten, reviewed by Keith Gentle
- JB Design Data Sheets by J. B. Designs, reviewed by M. Sayer
How to Cite
EGGLESTON, John et al. Reviews. Studies in Design Education Craft & Technology, [S.l.], v. 7, n. 2, sep. 2009. ISSN 0305 766. Available at: <https://ariadnestaging.lboro.ac.uk/SDEC/article/view/1230>. Date accessed: 22 oct. 2021.
© Trentham Books Ltd.